Brain Split Brain Split

Well, I tend to not really like neurofunk as much, but I will try to set that aside.
Criticism
The only criticism I really have is the drum beat. It is a DnB beat, but I think it needs more going on with the kick. That's all really, still 5*.
Praise
The bass is really nice sounding. The mix is pretty good. I think you kept this track varied enough to keep it from being boring.

Overall, as I said, I don't really like neurofunk, but this is good! 5/5 :)

Pyrolysis (Original Mix) Pyrolysis (Original Mix)

I think this is more future-y, but yeah nice track

Virtual Reality Virtual Reality

Criticism
I think the lead at the drop could be a bit thicker. Maybe add a gritty bass to the lead, or add some distortion to it.
Praise
Wow, I have a lot of praise for this. First, this is your best mix ever. Also, the Serum growls sounded really nice. The melody is pleasing to listen to. Actually, the sounds in general are nice to listen to. I like how you incorporated many of Virtual Riot's signature elements without outright ripping off his style. I have so much other praise about this, but I don't want to make a huge wall of text.

Overall, this is a fabulous track. Great job, 4.5/5

Strykur responds:

Thanks a lot!
I do agree, I feel that the lead was a bit drowned during the drop.

All that praise makes me know it was worth the extra time I spent on this. Really appreciate it, it's always nice to know people enjoy my stuff!

World's Best World's Best